Yuko Shimizu, Taiko-Bashi 500pc
- FIND YOUR INNER PIECE: Fred has joined forces with talented artists from around the globe to create a collection of jigsaw puzzles that add modern flair to this classic pastime. Each sale from the Fred Artists Series supports independent artists.
- 500 PIECE PUZZLE: This 500 piece square puzzle measures 20 x 20 inches (51cm x 51cm) and features artwork by Yuko Shimizu. A 14" x 14" color insert of the art is included in each box.
- HIGH QUALITY: The Fred Artist Series jigsaw puzzles are all made to the highest quality standards. Each 2mm thick ribbon-cut puzzle is made of 90% recycled material, and printed with soy-based inks with an anti-glare finish.
- ATTRACTIVE PACKAGING: Fred puzzles are packaged in matte-finish, sturdy boxes that are perfect for gifting, stacking & storage! The pieces are stored in a resealable bag with minimal dust. The puzzle box measures 8" x 8" x 2"
- CAREFULLY CURATED: Each sale from the Fred Artists Series supports independent artists. The back of each puzzle box features the artists headshot and bio so you can dive deeper into the inspiration behind the art & learn more about their background.
- MEET THE ARTIST: Yuko Shimizu is an award-winning Japanese illustrator based in New York City. When she is not illustrating, she is teaching the next generation of artists at her alma mater School of Visual Arts.