Pina Pro Sand Cordless Lamp
The Zafferano Pina Pro Lamp has been featured in the New York Times, Houston Chronicle, Martha Stewart, and is being used at hundreds of top-tier restaurants nationally. It combines a sleek modernist profile with five color choices that allow it to work in most any environment.
* Touch On/Off Dimmable LED Table Lamp
* Contact induction charging base with USB included
* Die-cast LED lamp with polycarbonate diffuser
* 13+ hours cordless illumination on a single charge
* Rechargeable and touch-dimmable
* 1-year warranty
* 185 lumens, 2700K LED/CRI>80/120 volt/2.2w
* 1.4" diameter head x 4.1" diameter base x 11.4" height
* IP54 rating protection
* Die-cast aluminum body
* Powder-coated finish
* Weight 2 lbs.
To recharge your Pina Pro lamp, plug the provided charging base into an outlet and place the lamp on the base. The button on the base glows red while charging and turns off once the charge is complete.