Helen Dardik 1000pc Puzzle "Cape Town"
- FIND YOUR INNER PIECE: Fred has joined forces with talented artists from around the globe to create a collection of jigsaw puzzles that add modern flair to this classic pastime. Each sale from the Fred Artists Series supports independent artists.
- 1000 PIECE PUZZLE: This large, 1000 piece puzzle measures 20 x 28 inches (51cm x 71cm) and features an original artwork by Helen Dardik. A 12" x 17" color insert of the art is included in each box.
- HIGH QUALITY: The Fred Artist Series jigsaw puzzles are all made to the highest quality standards. Each 2mm thick ribbon-cut puzzle is made of 90% recycled material, and printed with soy-based inks with an anti-glare finish.
- ATTRACTIVE PACKAGING: Fred puzzles are packaged in matte-finish, sturdy boxes that are perfect for gifting, stacking & storage! The pieces are stored in a resealable bag with minimal dust. The puzzle box measures 8" x 11.2" x 2.25"
- CAREFULLY CURATED: Each sale from the Fred Artists Series supports independent artists. The back of each puzzle box features the artists headshot and bio so you can dive deeper into the inspiration behind the art & learn more about their background.
- MEET THE ARTIST: Helen Dardik is an illustrator and a surface pattern designer based in Canada. Vibrant, folksy, playful toomuchery is a perfect way to describe her style. Helen lived in Siberia and then moved to Israel, where she studied art.